Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Reaching Out

I want to thank everyone for their advice on the boy from school. Today I'm going to make a move and say hi and maybe see if he want's to have lunch or something. It seems like we both have the same breaks. We only have one class together so I might talk to him then. I do agree maybe I was reading to much into it and I was wishful thinking. Maybe all he wants is a friend and I know I can always use one myself. If there is more then cool I will deal with it as it comes. But for now I just need to take a baby step and hope for the best.

I really can't believe I'm going to do this after I reached out to a blogger and had the door slammed in my face. I'm not going to mention names or blogs but I just thought it was a bad thing to do. I want to say I would never turn my back on someone that reached out to me in an email. I'll always answer back and will always cherish my followers and those that comment. I just thought after reading your comments yesterday I would take a chance and reach out. I did and it didn't go well but that won't stop me from trying with a real person today.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck hope it goes well for you.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy, I hope for the best with talking to the guy in your class. I'll be looking for your next post to see how it went.

    I'm also really sorry that a fellow blogger didn't help you when you asked. There are a lot of other good people out here who can help. I don't always remember to check my email as often as I should, but don't think that one bad experience means that others won't be there if you need us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that really does surprise me. I would have thought we were a pretty good bunch. Well, i'm here, if you want to talk..., just flick me an email and i'll get back to you.

    Good luck with whole meeting thing. It may be difficult but stick with it.

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i hope it goes well wit him, i mean i think of this sometimes too, n like if u werent gay n he was showin interest in u ud assume he wanted to be friends ... so start that way say hi n see where it goes is what id do ... like i know nething.

    hey i hope im not the one who dint get back to u, sorry if it was me, im crappy at followin up these days

    mikey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't give up on the blog stuff yet. I met a lot of cool ppl. Mikey the Hockey boy is just one of them. You will not be alone, ok? lus I added you to my stuff, dude.

    Joey

    ReplyDelete