Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My type but so what

I want to ask you guys a question and maybe somebody could give me some advice. There's this boy I have one class with and I've been getting mixed signals from him. It's like when I always look at him he's looking at me. Sometimes he smiles but other times he turns away real quick. Then between classes I see him and he's normally behind me. I turn and look cause you know how you feel when someone is watching you. So I turn and it's him looking at me again and he smiles. Sometimes when I'm there during lunch hours he sits where he can see me. Is it just me being wishful or maybe he may like me? I'm totally not sure and so confused. Maybe it's just me cause this boy is very cute and shy he seems like the type that is cute but they don't know they are. He seems so like my type of guy. Maybe he's just scared like me and that's why he hasn't came up to me or maybe it's just my wishful thinking.

I think it's just my imagination or me being horny and wanting something besides my hand. Really even if the boy liked me what could I do about it. I live at home and it's a good bet he does also. When would we have time to be alone? My mother is a stay at home and she is always here. When they do leave for an over night trip or something she always has her sisters check to make sure I'm not throwing a party. The two wicked witches is what I like to call them. If they ask me one more time when I'm going to find a nice girl I'm going to scream.

I don't know if I should go up and talk with him or just let it go. What if I'm wrong and it's nothing then I'll look stupid which is not hard for me to do sometimes. I should just leave it alone I guess.

7 comments:

  1. Aren't you jumping ahead a bit? By deciding that a relationship that hasn't even happened yet is impossible to have because you wont have any place to hang out.

    Just talk to him! Maybe he's intrested, maybe he's straight and want to be your friend or maybe he'll just make you more confused. But you'll never know unless you talk to him.

    If he's straight he'll just think you want to be his friend, he wont think you're hitting unless you're VERY unsubtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilt your head is right, say hello you have nothing to lose and a new friend is always a good thing and as for every thing else just take it all a step at a time.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Introduce yourself, talk to him, talk again another day, and see what happens. Take it slowly at first. Maybe you can just talk as you walk to class, or eat lunch together. Don't look at the situation as "Is he a potential boyfriend?" but just "Is he a potential friend?" Having another friend, gay or straight, is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup..., i'm right there with others. What do you have to lose? If you always give up before you even start, you are never gonna get anywhere. Just walk up to him and say "Hi". It really is that simple. I wouldn't recommend the "Hi i'm gay and you're really cute, wanna go somewhere private?" approach, just a "Hi", and then see what happens.

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. try to get to know him first and if you think he still gay then thats when you invite him to the movies in a group or other stuff like that. one way to know if he is gay or not is to check his movie/music selection. if ur reaally want to know check the history on his computer (yeah ik im genius).

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you don't make contact you'll never know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...nothing ventured nothing gained. i think he is gay and likes u. str8 bois dont usually stare and smile or look away. but i read ahead... so i may be right. Look for a boner! LOL! New movie: Single Man. gay theme. look in paper. see it. say, "I read or heard Single Man is a good movie with actor ______________ who I really like. I dont remember the plot..." If he is gay and alert he knows the movie and might say, "WTF lets go see it!" After movie, react positively to let him know u have no problem with gay. If he all freaks out, he may be covering up. Stay calm, just reiterate that it was a good story and well acted. He may need more time to come out to u. U say he is shy! Give him time. He may need it.

    ReplyDelete