Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's a start

I took that baby step and talked to the boy at school. He had a smile when I walked up. I said hi he said hi he then said this class is hard. I agreed and said maybe we could help each other and he was cool with that. I said I was going to get a bite to eat and asked him if he wanted to join me and he did. Long story short we talked a long time over lunch and things seemed good. We have lots in common but didn't talk about anything gay at all so I don't know. I've heard of gay vibes and gaydar but I guess mine is broke or needs fine tuned maybe.

We did exchange numbers and he did call last night that's a plus. He asked if I wanted to hang out on Saturday. I told him I had to work but will be done by 10. He suggested maybe a movie which sounds good to me. If nothing else it's a new friend but there was still the looks and that confuses me but maybe after we talk more and hang out I'll know more. I have to admit he is really cute.

The blogger that ignored me that some of you ask about; I would rather not say who and just let it be.I guess I'm a small fish in his world. Most of you have been great and very supportive. I'll take that over someone who acts like they care but deep down they don't. Personally I am starting to get mixed feeling about this person anyway. I think maybe he has other things in mind. I can admit I totally figured him wrong thinking he was different. Oh well live and learn right.

8 comments:

  1. Well done!!

    At least he seems eager to be your friend and if the looks turn out to be what you hope than even better. Just try not to read to much into the looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby steps, is absolutely the right approach. Glad you took the plunge, and you never know, you may end up really happy.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really positive. You talked easily, exchanged numbers, and he called. All very good signs. Yes, take it slow, but enjoy the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the guys above said it all - I'd just like to add my "well done" and even if it only gives you another friend your time is never wasted.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeremy, I got all of your blog stuff on mine. I hope it helps you out. I wanna get all of us MN guys on here. I hope your blog does great.

    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i hope it all works out for u bro.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should get on MSN so that we can talk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...so here we all sit waiting to see how Saturday goes... LOL. If you need ideas for where to have privacy, I am sure you will get a lotta suggestions here! LOL

    fingers crossed 4 u...

    steevo in cali
    .
    .
    .

    ReplyDelete