Sunday, December 13, 2009

My first post

I've never given much thought to blogging it was just never something that crossed my mind. I've read many blogs in the past year and they've helped me get along with my life. Then last month I came across a blog that has taking my heart. I'm not in love with this blogger and I don't know him but he has gave me courage to start my own. (My Mistake on this blogger) is the name of his blog and because of him I decided to come out of my dark closet and start my blog even if it is only online its a start for me.

I just turned 19 and I still live at home and work part time and go to community college. I'm gay and have known forever that I am. I'm still a virgin because you cant count sex with yourself. I don't know any gay people other what I see online and from blogs. I'm so scared to come out I think my parents would throw me out of the house if they found out. I don't play any sports now or when I was in school but I like them. Like I said I'm not out to anyone, this is the first time that I have ever even written it down. I do say it outloud sometimes when I'm alone and no one can hear me.

I think my best friend might know but she has never asked. Yeah my best friend is a girl and from what I read this should be a clue. Yeah she is a heavy set girl another clue I know. Like I said I think she knows and she has hinted to things but never came out and asked. It would be nice to have someone that knew that I could talk to about stuff but I think for now I'll use this blog for that.I ust wanted to say thanks Mikey for giving me enough balls to start this blog.

4 comments:

  1. Jeremy

    Hey welcome to blogging. i saw you comment on Mikey's blog and wanted to come over and say hi. This is a very nice community of bloggers we have here and im going to link you to my blog. Linking blogs helps people find you and each other.

    MY blog is http://ridngthewave.blogspot.com/ and email is at2rjm@live.com. You should add an email to your blog set up a new one and get on MSN

    Its helpful to speak to some people. Feel free to send me an meail or link to me but hey you are not alone as you know and its nice to meet you

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mate, just kinda an echo to what Bob said.., by the way, you can trust him, he's a good guy. Though a terrible speller ;P.

    We do have a pretty decent community going here, so welcome to the party. If you feel like you need to chat to people, there are plenty here that can do that for you. Pretty much all are good guys, and will help out where they can.

    Don't be a stranger mate...

    Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude congrats ... im glad u read my stuff and decided to write ur own blog ... i tol someone else that im suprised that readin my stuff didnt make him wanna give up writing toly. i think the more of us who do this the better it is for like everyone whos not doin it yet.

    so cool so far ... keep it up

    mikey

    ReplyDelete